- Eunice Kennedy Shriver, 88, sister of former President JFK and Senator Ted Kennedy, D-Mass, is in critical condition at a Massachusetts hospital.
- It’s Justice Sotomayor now.
- Electric car company Tesla is now profitable!
- Florida Senator Mel Martinez (R) steps down 16 months early.
- Mark Halperin’s take on the health care mobs …
- … at least one of whom doesn’t understand that Medicare is run by the Government.
- Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin describes the President’s health care plan as "evil."
- Bill Maher concludes that electing a smart president doesn’t mean we’re a smart country.
- U2’s The Edge tweets.