Happy Monday, folks!
- A law is passed in Afghanistan that allows a man to starve his wife if she refuses to have sex.
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad appoints at least two women to his cabinet.
- Japan’s economy leaves the recession.
- Usain Bolt breaks the 100m world record: 9.58 seconds; holy cow.
- Y.E. Yang edges out Tiger Woods to become the first Asian-born male winner of a major golf championship.
- Whole Foods vs. ObamaCare?
- Another article on the rather unfortunate decision to use the British health care system as a foil.
- FactCheck.org exposes seven falsehoods raised during the current debate (from both sides).
- Barack wins over a crowd in Montana.
- Krugman’s latest op-ed.
- Eugene Cho writes about how to start your own non-profit community cafe.
- A Newsweek reporter watches her first abortion.