In Maastricht, Netherlands, a church is converted into a bookstore.
- An experimental HIV vaccine may reduce infection.
- Paul Kirk will be named to fill Ted Kennedy’s Senate seat on an interim basis.
- Pastor Joel C. Hunter, David Gushee and Ron Sider separate fact from fiction on the Ryan-DeLauro bill (aka the abortion reduction bill).
- In case you had no idea what cap-and-trade was (which apparently applies to 76% of Americans), here’s a four-minute summary:
- U2 hit up New Jersey last night. Here’s the NY Times review.