- Hamid Karzai agrees to a November 7 election run-off.
- Apparently, the Department of Defense is also against Al Franken’s anti-rape amendment … what?!
- Toyota unveils a larger hybrid, the “Sai.”
- Mariners catcher Kenji Johjima opts out of his contract to head back to Japan. We’ll miss you, Joh!
- Andrew Sullivan assesses Barack’s seemingly-sluggish pragmatism, and concludes it’s all part of the plan.
- Tracking marriage and divorce across America.
- 3pm on Tuesday is the optimum time for an office meeting.