- A nuclear fuel agreement is reached in Iran.
- Human Rights Watch says dozens of ethnic Uighurs have disappeared since being detained after riots in China.
- The really, really smart people at Apple release a brand new iMac, complete with the really, really pretty Magic Mouse (below). They really know how to make attractive products over there.
- According to CBO estimates, the House’s desired bill–which includes a public option, hurray!–will cost $871 billion, and will cut the deficit.
- Freakonomics authors Stephen Dubner and Steven Levitt get climate change wrong.
- Marginal Revolution points out some successful government bureacracies.
- Illustrator Marc Johns’ “If Paper Towels Could Talk.” Hilarious.
- If you don’t like reading about giant spiders, don’t click on this link.