It’s World AIDS Day. Watch this vid:
- Barack will make an address tonight on Afghanistan, with preliminary reports suggesting a rapid deployment of an additional 30-35,000 troops.
- The proposed Comcast-NBC merger would be the largest media merger in recent history.
- South Africa vows to treat all HIV-positive babies (which is a big change of direction post-Mbeki).
- Latino voters see health care as the overwhelming priority.
- The folks over at Treehugger debunk the global-warming-conspiracy conspiracy and critique the whole Climategate fallacy.
- The House is moving forward on financial regulation reform; the Senate is sluggish … very sluggish.
- My good friend Ziya looks at the different perceptions of beauty.
- Is Lasik worth thousands of dollars?