For those of you who missed the last couple Links, apologies–I was in New York City for the weekend. Pics to come soon.
- More bombings in Iraq.
- Ambassador Eikenberry and General McChrystal endorse the President’s approach to Afghanistan.
- Google launches real-time search data.
- The UN declares the last decade the warmest on record.
- The EPA declares that greenhouse gases threaten human health, paving the way for regulation.
- Considering clean coal.
- A few days after JFK’s assassination, Jackie wrote a letter to LBJ.
(EDIT: Apparently, Esquire is now waiting on further legal notice.)