Apologies for skipping yesterday–we’re heading into the holiday season and things are getting BUSY at work!
- Some Guantanamo inmates will be moved to a near-empty prison in Illinois, marking a significant step toward shutting down the camp at Guantanamo Bay.
- Televangelist Oral Roberts, loved by some, scorned by others, passed away, aged 91.
- Mike Huckabee is one of several conservatives to praise Barack’s Nobel Peace Prize speech. (I find it interesting that so many people are surprised … must be too busy projecting their own issues onto the President to really hear what he’s been saying all this time.)
- David Brooks writes about Obama and Christian realism.
- Hip-hop goes green in California.
- Did you know that the New York Times has a "Learning Network"? Because they do; and here’s their page on global warming.
- An oil lobby photoshops diversity into its ad.
- Marvel meets Disney: