I’m gonna be away from tomorrow until January 2. I’ll try to post some links while I’m out, but no guarantees! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all!
- Europe suffers from the big chill, too.
- Barack names Howard Schmidt, a former Bush administration official, as his cybersecurity coordinator.
- Actress Brittany Murphy, who died from a heart attack over the weekend aged 32, was apparently ill before she died.
- We continue rumbling towards providing 31 million people with health insurance.
- Lionel Messi wins the Fifa World Player of the Year award.