- Google releases a phone: Boing Boing looks at the Nexus One.
- Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann has cut back on her anti-Census rhetoric recently … maybe since figuring out that if Minnesota loses a district, it looks likely to be hers.
- Chuck returns this coming Sunday; its star, Zachary Levi, gave an awesome interview about his Christian faith to Relevant Magazine back in October, and is on their cover this month. Adam Young, aka Owl City, is also in this month’s Relevant.
- 2009 marked the first time Facebook went "mainstream" among all racial/ethnic groups.
- Avatar = Pocahontas. (But I already knew that, didn’t you?)