It’s become tradition in our church (at least as much as toddler-aged churches can establish traditions) to have a summer series entitled, “My Most Important Question,” where we have people in our community share about the questions and struggles that they’ve gone through–or are going through.
We don’t believe that you have to leave your doubts at the door in order to be accepted; you don’t have to reach a certain level of accomplishment or certainty to find a place with us; just as Jesus welcomes all, regardless of where they might be on their journey, so we welcome all, too.
I’m always encouraged to hear people’s stories–it reminds me that our God is a great big God and he works in amazing and mysterious ways.
- Robyn Brooks, “Can God use my little life to change the world?”
- Matt Worthington, “How does it all turn out?”
- Angela Strange, “Where’s my joint?”
- Austin Dannhaus, “What can I do with all these fears?”
- Stacey Schwenker, “Will I ever get married?”