Born and raised in Hong Kong, he lived in London for 8 years and Pasadena, CA for 3 years before relocating to the District.
He graduated from University College London (Law, 2003), London School of Theology (Theology, Music & Worship, 2006) and Fuller Theological Seminary (Theology and Cross-Cultural Studies, 2009); and he has worked as the Policy and Outreach Assistant at Sojourners, Faith Outreach Coordinator for the 2010 congressional campaign of Benjamin Lowe (IL-6), and ONE Sabbath Coordinator for ONE.
He was ordained in November 2011 and currently serves as Associate Pastor at The District Church.
As a pastor at a newly-planted church, I’m responsible for raising support to cover some of my cost of living. I’d love for you to join the team of over 50 people who are supporting my work at The District Church, by helping in one (or more) of three ways:
- By giving financially, whether regularly or with a special gift–this would be a great headstart on the next year; details below.
- By praying for me, for the work I’m involved in, and for the growing District Church community.
- By connecting me with individuals, organizations, or churches, that you think would be interested in supporting what’s going on here in DC.
If you’d like to give financial support, you’re welcome to do so:
- by check, payable to “The District Church” with “For the Ministry of Justin Fung” in the memo, and mailed to The District Church, PO Box 3116, Washington, DC 20010;
- online here, selecting ”Ministry of JF” from the dropdown menu.
All gifts are fully tax-deductible.