Turns out, I just needed a couple days to get back in the driver’s seat. 🙂
- The U.S. economy grew! Which apparently means the recession is officially over.
- The President signs the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act into law.
- Andre Agassi admits taking crystal meth back in 1997 and covering it up. I’m disappointed, but I still love the man, and not just for his honesty.
- Google unveils its free sat-nav for mobiles.
- The new defense bill reveals an unexpected victory over the military lobby.
- Governor Schwarzenegger vetoes a bill in a most creative fashion. His press secretary said it was a “weird coincidence.” Really, what’re the odds?
- USA Today looks at the burden of being a pastor.
- Check out Eugene Cho’s U2 concert coverage, including a little clip of Bono singing “Amazing Grace.” It was amazing.
- From one of my favorite new sites, DISGRASIAN: “The Chinese are coming!”
- Get your kid a Star Trek onesie. It’s freaking cute.
- And welcome to DC at Halloween–candy corn traffic cones put up by street artist diabetik:
- Han Solo and Chewie in the good ol’ days.
- And finally, some helpful tips for protecting your Gmail account.