- The President announces a job creation plan … now let’s hope the plan becomes a reality.
- He also moves forward on a promise for more transparency in government.
- Martha Coakley wins the Democratic primary to fill Ted Kennedy’s seat.
- The Senate rejects abortion restrictions in the health bill.
- Senate Dems reach a "broad agreement" on a public option, according to Harry Reid.
- And the GOP can’t make up its mind:
- Rifts at Copenhagen between developing and developed countries.
- A priceless link to Viggo Mortensen’s wise musings on Sarah Palin: "Do not underestimate her ability. She’s not going away.”
- Andre Agassi says, don’t leap to judgments about Tiger. I agree.