Click any of the photos to head to the gallery. All pics by White House photographer Pete Souza.
- Hillary Clinton delivered a speech on development yesterday. Here’s Nick Kristof’s take on it.
- Still no developments on the racial violence incident at South Philadelphia High from before Christmas.
- Walmart and H&M apparently destroy unsold clothing rather than donating it. This makes me sad–H&M is one of my faves. [UPDATE: H&M put a statement on their Facebook page saying they are "committed to taking responsibility for how our operations affect both people and the environment. Our policy is to donate any damaged usable garments to charity. We're currently investigating an incident in a NY store that is not representative of our policy. We will follow with more information as soon as we are able. H&M's US sales operation donates thousands of garments each year through Gifts In Kind Int'l."
- Check out this sweet video of Priscilla Ahn, singing "Living in a Tree," which didn't make her album but was featured in a Jeep commercial. I dare you not to fall in love.
- Dawen lists his top 10 Asian-American tracks of 2009.