- A judge in AZ orders a Phoenix church to stop feeding the homeless.
- Cows and vehicles stranded by the flooding in Jeram Perdas, Malaysia.
- Goldman Sachs’ analysis is that no health-care reform is better than what’s on offer … better for insurance companies–no, seriously, that’s what it says … (And since when was that news?)
- Analyzing the GOP’s woman problem. (And an interesting look at women in political power generally.)
- Liz reviews Fantastic Mr. Fox–looking good!
- One of my favorite actors, Ron Livingston, got married to Rosemarie DeWitt. They met on the set of short-lived Fox drama “Standoff.” [You know why it was short-lived? Because it was good, and it was on Fox. You know what else got canceled by Fox before its time? Dollhouse. And Firefly. Geez, Fox. Seriously!] (Rant over.)