- Hamid Karzai is stripped of his outright win in the Afghan elections. The US will not make any troop decisions until they’re sure they have a legitimate partner.
- Uruguay is implementing a "one laptop per student" in its state primary schools.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham and Sen. John Kerry head up bipartisan climate change legislation. Pray let’s get something done!
- Bono’s op-ed, "Rebranding America."
- Krugman’s op-ed, "The Banks Are Not Alright."
- Switchfoot frontman Jon Foreman’s piece, “Goodness Precedes Greatness.”