- Following up on Harry Reid’s Senate health-care bill, Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats unveil their $894 billion health-care bill. Here’s the BBC’s coverage.
- Jon Stewart takes on the White House vs. Fox News battle.
- A big change is coming to internet addresses: Internationalized Domain Names.
- Does Focus on the Family fund abortions?
- Looking to get health care done by Christmas.
- Tyler Cowen considers why other countries care more about health-care cost control than America.
GreenTags: abortion cost control european union focus on the family fox news harry reid health care health care reform human trafficking internationalized domain names jon stewart marginal revolution nancy pelosi sex trafficking tyler cowen white house