In 2005, I saw U2 during their Vertigo Tour at Twickenham Stadium along with 70,000 other people, and it was phenomenal.
This past weekend, I got to see U2 during their 360 Tour at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena along with 96,000 other people, and it was OUT OF THIS WORLD.
- Get On Your Boots
- Mysterious Ways
- Beautiful Day / In God’s Country / God Only Knows / The Maker
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / Stand By Me
- Stuck in a Moment You Can’t Get Out Of
- No Line on the Horizon
- In A Little While
- Unknown Caller
- Until the End of the World
- The Unforgettable Fire
- City of Blinding Lights
- Vertigo / It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll (But I Like It)
- I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight / Two Tribes
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Walk On / You’ll Never Walk Alone
- One / Amazing Grace
- Where the Streets Have No Name
- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
- With or Without You
- Moment of Surrender
Here are a few pics from the evening.