- Greater access to anti-retroviral drugs (ARVs) has helped to cut the death toll from HIV by more than 10% over the last five years.
- Research shows that climate is a major cause of conflict in Africa.
- The death toll in election-related violence in the Philippines rises to 46.
- Americans are split over Afghanistan.
- Unexpected headline #2408: Bill O’Reilly keeps Sarah Palin honest. One of the highlights has got to be her questioning of Joe Biden’s experience … oh, psh, it’s only 40 years.
- Yet another racist iPhone app: Meet a Chinese Girl. Really?!