- Typhoons Morakat and Etau hit east Asia hard. Here’s the BBC’s coverage.
- A tour guide in Malaysia is charged with trafficking.
- Trafficking in Taiwan.
- Watch the International Justice Mission documentary "At the End of Slavery" online tomorrow 1pm (I think it’s PST).
- The New York Times offers a primer on the details of health care reform.
- The White House launches a fact-check/correction site, "Reality Check."
- Climate change seen as a threat to US security. Did people really not make the connections before this?
- The first solar tower energy facility is opening up.
- Runners flocking to running shoes that look like feet.
- Ordinances targeting the poor and homeless are on the rise.
- Jazz appears to be dying out.
- Wait for sex and marriage?
- Lights releases the video for her new single, "Saviour" (she’s Canadian).
- Picking apart today’s country music.