- Courtesy of Obama Foodorama: Van Jones’s resignation is a “major win for hate, racism, fear mongering, and the further unraveling of civil discourse in the larger culture.” Here’s a couple other perspectives: David Sirota and Jane Hamsher.
- Update on the Station Fire, courtesy of Ann Erdman, Pasadena’s Public Information Officer (PIO).
- Iran announces a plan to purge its universities of Western influences.
- Another article on trafficking in Texas.
- Police in Assam, India have no clue as to the whereabouts of 11,000 people missing since 1998.